Get your server up and running immediately! Our servers are provisioned within a few moments
Choose your Operating System
Select the operating system that best works you. The operating systems available on our servers are
Choose your management panel
You get to control how your control panel will look. Choose from the following:
You can Start, Stop, Restart or Rebuild your VPS from the Server Management Panel
Full Root Access
You give you complete control of your server with full root access. You can manage how your server resources are deployed
VNC allows you quick access to your VPS for easy management.
Alternatively, you can install & integrate WHMCS with your VPS Server
Your server security is guaranteed through our advanced DDOS layer that ensures protection against all attacks
Cutting - edge infrastructure
All our VPS servers are powered by trusted, state-of-the-art infrastructure to make sure they’re always up and running
Set up a private network between your VPS's for fast and secure communication
Our support team is always on call for any questions
We offer semi-managed support related to:
Give your business the power its needs
Linux VPS Hosting starting @ $12.00/mo
Yes. You can take backup of your VPS Hosting with our Acronis Cyber Backup & recovery solution, which you can buy at an additional cost.
- Acronis backup is a cloud based backup solution, where database, server files, disk volume backups can be stored. A user can take daily, weekly or monthly backups, based on their need.
- Acronis provides instant restoration of the VPS backup, and also offers security against ransomware.
- Acronis backup is present in USA & Asia locations. On buying incremental backup storage, the new backup storage will get added to the already existing Acronis panel (depending on the location).
- While new customers can buy the Acronis Backup add-on in the purchase flow, existing customers can buy it from their control panel.
- Acronis Cyber Backup add-on is not covered under the money back guarantee refund policy.
- The tenure & renewal cycle of Acronis backup is not dependent on the tenure of the VPS hosting purchased.
Did you know that a 1-second delay in page load time can cause a 7% decrease in the conversion rate of your e-commerce website? Or that 40% of the visitors to you website will abandon you website after 3 seconds? These are just some of the scary statistics about the effects of a slow website/web application. One of the key components that contribute to a slow website is latency. Latency is the time taken by a server to receive and process a request from a client. It is largely dependent on the distance between the server and the client(your website visitor). By hosting your website on BigRock's India servers, you will significantly reduce the effect of latency on the speed of your website. Just take a look at the screenshots below:
Connecting to a Hosting Server in the US
Connecting to a Hosting Server in the India
As you can see, the latency of a server hosted in India is more than 30X lower. This is because you are connecting to the server from India, and the distance that your request has to travel is significantly less than what it has to travel to make a request to our US-hosted servers. This means your website loads faster, your customers don't leave your website, and your revenue increases.
We have also tied up with the only Certified Tier 4 Datacenter in India, GPX. You can read more about our datacenter here. By ensuring that our servers are as close to your website visitor as possible, and by going with a premium datacenter provider, BigRock is providing you with the best possible shared hosting product.
Our sales agents are currently unavailable. Please leave a message and we will get back to you.